Love this color palette! Gonna pick this up now. Sounds intriguing.
Nadia Was Here
A downloadable game for Windows
Nadia was Here is a gorgeous pixel RPG that is inspired by 8 and 16bit classics. Featuring a groundbreaking combat system and a deep, charming story about the value of life, Nadia was Here lets you play an oldschool RPG in a brand new way!
Join the heroes of Nadia was Here on their quest to unravel the mystery of Amytah. Fight epic battles with a battle system unlike any other, and develop your heroes in a completely new way. Explore a mysterious retro world filled with classic dungeons and have your cranial cogs turning while solving puzzles.
- Fast-paced battles: Mixing elements from time-management games and classic turn-based goodness for a truly unique real time experience
- Develop your characters in a new way: Growing through learning new skills instead of leveling up. Eliminating the need for random battles and grinding.
- Keep collecting: Gain new skills and become stronger during battles. Collect and upgrade powerful amulets
- Engaging story development: slowly get to know the main characters, and grow to adore, love and hate them.
- Explore Amytah: Discover its many secrets and crack your brain on puzzle-centric dungeons.
Please note: when you download the game it is for personal use only. You may not copy, distribute or re-sale the game.
©2019 Jajaben Games and Indietopia Games. All Rights Reserved
|Publisher||Developer: Jajaben Games|
|Release date||May 26, 2017|
|Tags||16-bit, Boss battle, classic, demo, Retro, Strategy RPG, Tactical RPG|
|Average session||Days or more|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.